29-11-2022, 10:00 PM
I have the tape recorder Sony TC-110A and is working fine from 70's (my father bought it)
The only problem is that the included condensed microphone doesn't work and yesterday the movement rubber band (the drive rubber) may have been cut. (only a noise is heard from the motor)
How difficult is to repair the microphone and to find a rubber band for this model?
I am living in Greece.
https://thumbs.worthpoint.com/zoom/image...a2debf.jpg
PS I have the circuit diagram of this tape recorder
The only problem is that the included condensed microphone doesn't work and yesterday the movement rubber band (the drive rubber) may have been cut. (only a noise is heard from the motor)
How difficult is to repair the microphone and to find a rubber band for this model?
I am living in Greece.
https://thumbs.worthpoint.com/zoom/image...a2debf.jpg
PS I have the circuit diagram of this tape recorder


)and I take some photos. I don't know if I can upload them here ... 




