14-10-2023, 09:47 PM
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2023, 09:48 PM by Cobaltblue.)
(14-10-2023, 09:29 PM)joebog1 Wrote: A few more need to catch fire and they wont be insurable at all.
I have read this thread with interest as I do believe that one day they will make a decent electric car.
I dont think I will be here though. Mike's observations are very interesting, but who cares if it connects to the phone ????.
That one has me quite confused. Queensland just spent some millions of dollars installing "anti phone cameras " all over the state.
Has cameras, but no chargers, and in most inland areas no phone coverage anyway.
I think they will have to stop using wondowz as the OS too, stopping for no reason rings a bell or three ( maybe four ) in my memory.
All that said, they probably are practical in Britain, as its very small and densly populated, with lots of ( clogged ) roads, or is that lanes ??.
Without having 1000 kliks range they are totally useless in australia at present.
Joe
That does make me laugh.
The number of EV's catching fire compared to ICE is far lower despite a few morons trying to state otherwise I think the figures are 0.1% of ICE cars as opposed to 0.0012% of EV's
Joe connecting to my phone is essential to the operation of the car it unlocks the car and allows me to drive it deals with billing when I charge all seamlessly.
This has nothing to do with making calls although on most cars you can do that and messaging by voice command as I also do on my Mitzi.
As this is a UK based forum with respects no one least of all me lives a Sh*t about Australia when it comes to EV. I don't live in Australia.
Cheers
Mike T


It's rare and desirable




