Thanks for your input - as ever the members here have been most helpful.
I'm going to de-pot the transformer today as, regardless of the option taken, it'll need to be done. The cost of a drop in replacement (in a can) from Majestic is more than I paid for the amplifier and the combined cost would be more than the cost of a replacement amp!
I'll also investigate membershop of the BVWS as I am not currently a member, despite having 'too many radios' (nothing 'exotic' though).
Regards
Adam
I'm going to de-pot the transformer today as, regardless of the option taken, it'll need to be done. The cost of a drop in replacement (in a can) from Majestic is more than I paid for the amplifier and the combined cost would be more than the cost of a replacement amp!
I'll also investigate membershop of the BVWS as I am not currently a member, despite having 'too many radios' (nothing 'exotic' though).
Regards
Adam







