I am not getting any notifications of messages so if I take some time to comeback sorry.
The 991T has two sockets on the back one is attenuated and the other not, in the attenuated socket the Hedghog is noisy, in the standard one it is not, I have tried it on a stabilised power supply and still the same. I have also just been trying it on the Hackrf-one with hacktv and I get a similar line problem so I can say it is not a problem with the Hedghog.
Here is two pictures of the while bar looking at the left hand side and the right hand side, would a problem with interlacing cause this?
I also loaded up a PM5544 testcard into it and these are pictures of that with the same effect as before.
Left hand side and right hand side.
Am I expecting to much from a 1954 TV. When going through the alignment it did seem to need a fair signal, I am just not sure what to expect in all reality.
Adrian
The 991T has two sockets on the back one is attenuated and the other not, in the attenuated socket the Hedghog is noisy, in the standard one it is not, I have tried it on a stabilised power supply and still the same. I have also just been trying it on the Hackrf-one with hacktv and I get a similar line problem so I can say it is not a problem with the Hedghog.
Here is two pictures of the while bar looking at the left hand side and the right hand side, would a problem with interlacing cause this?
I also loaded up a PM5544 testcard into it and these are pictures of that with the same effect as before.
Left hand side and right hand side.
Am I expecting to much from a 1954 TV. When going through the alignment it did seem to need a fair signal, I am just not sure what to expect in all reality.
Adrian
Learning as I go!
Youtube EF91 Valve
Youtube EF91 Valve







