22-03-2018, 09:47 AM
Hi.
Well I've not progressed with the PC route as yet. What with Anne having an OP and unfortunately myself having some other problems, the thought of pulling the PC out and working on it was too much. I've been doing small things since January.
I've decided that I will have a go some time in the next couple of months but would need to change to Windows on the PC unless I can load an old version of Linux and go down that route, I though am not so good at computer programming etc and am likely mess up and go on a huff!
Well I've not progressed with the PC route as yet. What with Anne having an OP and unfortunately myself having some other problems, the thought of pulling the PC out and working on it was too much. I've been doing small things since January.
I've decided that I will have a go some time in the next couple of months but would need to change to Windows on the PC unless I can load an old version of Linux and go down that route, I though am not so good at computer programming etc and am likely mess up and go on a huff!






