07-11-2013, 03:06 PM
That's a nice stonking big speaker Joe to get the best out of the amp!
Nothing lost in trying an ECC85 - they certainly seem to be short-lived in their FM tuner role.
Thanks for popping the article into the archive.
Here's the article from Aug 1970 Radio Constructor on the one valve 'record player amp' using an ECL82. If you think it worthwhile, I'd be grateful if you could collate it and pop it in the archive Joe:
Nothing lost in trying an ECC85 - they certainly seem to be short-lived in their FM tuner role.
Thanks for popping the article into the archive.
Here's the article from Aug 1970 Radio Constructor on the one valve 'record player amp' using an ECL82. If you think it worthwhile, I'd be grateful if you could collate it and pop it in the archive Joe:
Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'







