16-04-2013, 11:08 AM
Probably too early to ask Colin, but I notice that it says '0 - 50A' and I wondered how far down the current reading will go. In particular, for vintage radio purposes we may want to read just a few mA rather than Amps - I wondered if it went down as low as say 50mA? It mentions that the accuracy of current measurements is within 0.1 Amp, but I don't think we can infer from that what its lowest current reading is.
An amazing little unit and at £7.00 post free, at a rock bottom price! As you say, it makes you wonder just how they do it. Who ever would have thought in the 1970s that pocket calculators would be available for 75p in 2013 - less than the cost of a tabloid newspaper? (75p in 2013 equated to 9p in 1975, at which time calculators typically cost £25.00).
An amazing little unit and at £7.00 post free, at a rock bottom price! As you say, it makes you wonder just how they do it. Who ever would have thought in the 1970s that pocket calculators would be available for 75p in 2013 - less than the cost of a tabloid newspaper? (75p in 2013 equated to 9p in 1975, at which time calculators typically cost £25.00).
Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'







