10-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Were you already a registered user Andy, or have you never logged on before?
You should be able to log on once you've registered as a new individual user Andy, but I guess you've tried that.
Registration is here: Ofcom Online Licensing Services: https://services.ofcom.org.uk/register
Quote:
Registration for new individual users:
Your details:
Fields marked with * are required
Title*
First Name*
Please ensure you enter your name in full
Middle name
Surname*
Contact email address*
Note: only one user account may be registered to a given email address.
Confirm email address*
Contact telephone number*
Choose password* Passwords must be 7 - 14 characters, including upper case, lower case and numeric characters.
Confirm password*
Challenge question*
This will be used if you forget your password - this should be a one-word answer to make it easier to remember. Please select:
Place of Birth,
Name of First Pet
First Car
Mother's Maiden Name
First Street Lived in
Answer to challenge question*
If you are an existing licence holder, please enter your licence number here: (Existing licence number).
End quote.
If you did register, all you should need to do is to either enter youe e-mail address or USER ID which came with your licence. If you can't remember your password, and click 'forgot password' it will ask your challenge question, then reveal your password. Might be worth giving it another try, then you can print off your re-validation record with the new re-validation date. (I doubt it's keeping you awake at night!).
You should be able to log on once you've registered as a new individual user Andy, but I guess you've tried that.
Registration is here: Ofcom Online Licensing Services: https://services.ofcom.org.uk/register
Quote:
Registration for new individual users:
Your details:
Fields marked with * are required
Title*
First Name*
Please ensure you enter your name in full
Middle name
Surname*
Contact email address*
Note: only one user account may be registered to a given email address.
Confirm email address*
Contact telephone number*
Choose password* Passwords must be 7 - 14 characters, including upper case, lower case and numeric characters.
Confirm password*
Challenge question*
This will be used if you forget your password - this should be a one-word answer to make it easier to remember. Please select:
Place of Birth,
Name of First Pet
First Car
Mother's Maiden Name
First Street Lived in
Answer to challenge question*
If you are an existing licence holder, please enter your licence number here: (Existing licence number).
End quote.
If you did register, all you should need to do is to either enter youe e-mail address or USER ID which came with your licence. If you can't remember your password, and click 'forgot password' it will ask your challenge question, then reveal your password. Might be worth giving it another try, then you can print off your re-validation record with the new re-validation date. (I doubt it's keeping you awake at night!).
Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'







