25-11-2012, 09:26 PM
Hi All,
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.......its finished and working. It has a great sound in VHF although I have noted that it picks up mains hum at low volume which completely disappears at a medium volume. It does take an age to warm up and the dial lamps are very dim but good news is that it certainly doesn't run anywhere near as hot as a DAC90a.
Angie really likes it and doesn't want me to give it away until I said I have another one..............maybe early next year!!
Thanks a bundle for everyones help.
Regards
Rob
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.......its finished and working. It has a great sound in VHF although I have noted that it picks up mains hum at low volume which completely disappears at a medium volume. It does take an age to warm up and the dial lamps are very dim but good news is that it certainly doesn't run anywhere near as hot as a DAC90a.
Angie really likes it and doesn't want me to give it away until I said I have another one..............maybe early next year!!
Thanks a bundle for everyones help.
Regards
Rob
if all else fails...read the instructions!







