27-10-2012, 11:53 AM
Interesting indeed, Al.
Actually I've just realised that the EBC33 and 6K8GT are reversed on the diagram. That still means that the former is in the wrong place but when I tried to put it in the base next to the 6V6 the top-cap lead wouldn't reach.
Only the 6K8GT has clear markings. The EF39s, or what I'm taking to be EF39s going by their size and shape, have lost most of there paint and hence the markings.
The EBC33 doesn't have anything on the bulb.
- Joe
Actually I've just realised that the EBC33 and 6K8GT are reversed on the diagram. That still means that the former is in the wrong place but when I tried to put it in the base next to the 6V6 the top-cap lead wouldn't reach.
Only the 6K8GT has clear markings. The EF39s, or what I'm taking to be EF39s going by their size and shape, have lost most of there paint and hence the markings.
The EBC33 doesn't have anything on the bulb.
- Joe






