05-02-2012, 12:42 AM
Hi Alan,
I too have a CR.100 that is waiting for a similar sort out. The previous owner said "it worked", but I haven't powered it up yet since I can see that some of the wiring has perished insulation and that it has some strange mods. We'll have to swap notes as we progress; I'm waiting for the weather to improve.
Looking at the usual sources for these, I must say I am surprised how relatively cheaply one can obtain a CR.100 these days.
Al.
I too have a CR.100 that is waiting for a similar sort out. The previous owner said "it worked", but I haven't powered it up yet since I can see that some of the wiring has perished insulation and that it has some strange mods. We'll have to swap notes as we progress; I'm waiting for the weather to improve.
Looking at the usual sources for these, I must say I am surprised how relatively cheaply one can obtain a CR.100 these days.
Al.






